Teachers and parents know that teaching is more effective when kids are having fun. Rick Walton’s Language Adventures Series combines entertainment and education with eight newly revised picture books that cleverly teach grammar and usage. Kids will love the silly stories, funny illustrations, and witty wordplay. Teachers and parents will love the new features: definitions at the beginning of the book and activities at the end that allow kids to apply what they’ve learned.
Titles in the series include
• Around the House, the Fox Chased the Mouse: Adventures in Prepositions
• Bullfrog Pops: Adventures in Verbs and Objects
• Herd of Cows, Flock of Sheep: Adventures in Collective Nouns
• Just Me and 6,000 Rats: Adventures in Conjunctions
• Once There Was a Bull . . . (Frog): Adventures in Compound Words
• Pig Pigger Piggest: Adventures in Comparing
• Suddenly Alligator: Adventures in Adverbs
• Why the Banana Split: Adventures in Idioms
Rick Walton is the author of more than sixty children’s books, including this best-selling language arts series. His books have been featured on the IRA Children’s Choice list, Reading Rainbow, and CBS This Morning.
More than 150,000 copies sold!
Conjunction-junction, what's your function? Author Rick Walton knows, and he's delivered another delightful children's book in the language arts series to teach budding new readers all about them. Conjunctions are used to link words, phrases, and clauses, but who knew that they could be so clever!
The book, Just Me and 6,000 Rats: A Tale of Conjunctions [Bulk, Wholesale, Quantity] ISBN# 9781423620761 in Paperback by Walton, Rick may be ordered in bulk quantities. Minimum starts at 25 copies. Availability based on publisher status and quantity being ordered.