ENDURING LITERATURE ILLUMINATED BY PRACTICAL SCHOLARSHIP
The acclaimed tale of a shipwrecked Englishman who finds himself stranded on an island off the coast of South America -- a story of survival, self-reliance, adventure, and faith.
THIS ENRICHED CLASSIC EDITION INCLUDES:
• A concise introduction that gives the reader important background information
• A chronology of the author's life and work
• A timeline of significant events that provides the book's historical context
• An outline of key themes to guide the reader's own interpretations
• Detailed explanatory notes
• Critical analysis, including contemporary and modern perspectives on the work
• Discussion questions to promote lively classroom and book group interaction
• A list of recommended related books and films to broaden the reader's experience
Enriched Classics offer readers affordable editions of great works of literature enhanced by helpful notes and insightful commentary. The scholarship provided in Enriched Classics enables readers to appreciate, understand, and enjoy the world's finest books to their full potential.
The book, Robinson Cruso [Bulk, Wholesale, Quantity] ISBN# 9781416561514 in Mass Market Paperback by Defoe, Daniel may be ordered in bulk quantities. Minimum starts at 25 copies. Availability based on publisher status and quantity being ordered.