RUN FASTER, RUN SMARTER WITH THE LATEST ADVICE FROM THE PROS AT RUNNER'S WORLD
The sport of running is ever changing, be it the shoes we wear or the goals we set, the training methods we use or the role models we emulate. But there is one constant: For 40 years, Runner's World magazine has been recognized worldwide as the leading authority on running. Now the collective wisdom of the most savvy running writers, coaches, and editors can be found in Runner's World Complete Book of Running. Whether you are a beginner or veteran runner, here is advice―both timeless and cutting-edge―guaranteed to maximize your performance and enjoyment. Inside you'll find in-depth coverage of training and racing including:
· A surefire plan to get beginners hooked on running
· 15 surprising foods to boost your running performance
· A proven plan to increase speed by training less
· Tips from triathletes to maximize your training efficiency
· A woman's encyclopedia of running
· The big five running injuries and how to prevent them
· An innovative running plan for weight-loss
· Cross-training exercises that strengthen your core
· How to train for your first half-marathon
· Mental training tips for running a smart marathon
Packed with valuable advice from running's top experts on everything from building strength, speed, and endurance to nutrition and injury-prevention, Runner's World Complete Book of Running - edited by Amby Burfoot - is the book you'll turn to again and again to answer all of your running questions.
The book, Runner's World Complete Book of Running: Everything You Need to Run for Weight Loss, Fitness, and Competition [Bulk, Wholesale, Quantity] ISBN# 9781605295794 in Paperback by Burfoot, Amby may be ordered in bulk quantities. Minimum starts at 25 copies. Availability based on publisher status and quantity being ordered.