When it was first published in 1994, Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom quickly became an international bestseller, and for the past fifteen years it has remained the veritable bible of women’s health. Now, in this revised and updated edition, world-renowned and much-beloved women’s health expert Dr. Christiane Northrup shares with us the latest developments and advances that will maximize our potential for living well in our bodies today. Inside you will discover
• new material on sexuality—and how to have a more fulfilling sex life
• why good sex (with or without a partner) is important for your health
• the spiritual and scientific principles behind healing, and how you can utilize these principles for your own health and the health of others
• the truth about HPV and herpes: what every woman needs to know to protect herself and her partner
• vital information about how to dissolve PMS and ease menstrual cramps
• nonsurgical treatments for pelvic adhesions, infertility, and pelvic pain
• extraordinary facts on Vitamin D—and why it is crucial for breast, cardiovascular, and immune system health
• the importance of the preconception diet and how to greatly decrease the risk of birth defects
• how to birth naturally, despite the current induction and C-section epidemic
• all you need to know about thyroid function, including proper blood tests
• life-saving facts about cellular inflammation—the root cause of all chronic degenerative diseases—and how to prevent this condition
• the essentials on the “fountain of youth molecule”—and how to enhance your levels of it for vibrant health
Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom is a behind-the-scenes tour of the female body, showing you how to truly thrive and flourish. Remember: Living a healthy life in a woman’s body can be downright fun—even ecstatic! And that’s good news for everyone—women, men, and their children.
The book, Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom (Revised Edition): Creating Physical and Emotional Health and Healing [Bulk, Wholesale, Quantity] ISBN# 9780553807936 in Hardcover by Northrup, Christiane may be ordered in bulk quantities. Minimum starts at 25 copies. Availability based on publisher status and quantity being ordered.