EXCELLENCE IS OUR SINGLE FOCUS.
Excellence in service, experience and value—that’s our promise to every organization, individual, and author.
This purpose goes back to 2005 when Tony DiCostanzo first started the company as Centurian Health. Its reputation in bulk book sales grew rapidly among business, education, and other markets. We changed our name to BookPal in 2008 to reflect our expansion with these customers. Today, we are an international business that has sold millions of books, inspiring individuals and organizations to connect, learn, and grow through new ideas.
HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR JOURNEY INCLUDE:
- Accolades for our innovative model by Publishers Weekly in 2010
- Prestigious contract from the Army Corps of Engineers in 2011, where we shipped thousands of books to Afghanistan as part of their humanitarian program
- Debut as #350 on the Inc. 500 list of fastest growing companies in 2013
- Custom journals offered to personalize an organization’s events in 2015
- Launch of The OWL Awards program in 2017
- Launch of our AuthorConnect Chat program in 2018