Handwriting: Learn Cursive!
Price each $4.19
We are happy to assist you with orders of this size. Feel free to place your order online or Contact Us for further support.
- 25 – 99
- 100 – 249
- 250 – 499
- 500 – 999
• Pages of capital and lowercase letters.
• Follow-the-arrow diagrams that show how to make the letters.
• Words to copy that begin with all the letters of the alphabet.
• Sentences to copy.
• Guides for writing the names of months, the days of the week, and numbers from 1 to 10.
• A place for the child to write his or her signature.
• Appealing full-color pictures.
• With its helpful diagrams, plenty of space to work, and simple exercises, this book is the perfect companion for beginning writers.
• 8-1/2 inches wide by 11 inches high (21.6 cm wide by 28 cm high).
• 96 perforated and reproducible pages.
Studies have shown that writing is an excellent way to activate different parts of the brain. Learning how to write helps children develop fine motor skills. Writing things down also helps them retain more information.
Fewer and fewer schools are teaching cursive these days and parents are looking for resources like this for their children. Many kids, too, want to write like their parents and grandparents. This book will help!
The book, Handwriting: Learn Cursive! [Bulk, Wholesale, Quantity] ISBN# 9781441318152 in Paperback by Peter Pauper Press may be ordered in bulk quantities. Minimum starts at 25 copies. Availability based on publisher status and quantity being ordered.
|Product Dimensions||0.4 H x 11.0 L x 8.6 W|
|Publication Date||Apr 13, 2015|