Share this Product

To Send this product to multiple people, please enter the email addresses separated by a comma ",":

How to Win Friends and Influence People

ISBN 9780671027032
List Price $16.00 Priced from $8.32 - $10.40
$16.00
In stock
SKU
9780671027032
An immediate hit since it’s original publication in 1937, How to Win Friends and Influence People offers timeless business and life skills that will never get old. Dale Carnegie’s business classic is built on principles that Carnegie lived by, as he rose from a poor farmer's son to a trusted and sought-after lecturer. The millions of copies sold over several decades serve as a testament to the true power of this self-help guide.
Format: Paperback
This product qualifies for FREE US Ground Shipping on orders over $100.
  • Price each $10.40
  • Subtotal $260.00
An immediate hit since it’s original publication in 1937, How to Win Friends and Influence People offers timeless business and life skills that will never get old. Dale Carnegie’s business classic is built on principles that Carnegie lived by, as he rose from a poor farmer's son to a trusted and sought-after lecturer. The millions of copies sold over several decades serve as a testament to the true power of this self-help guide.
Overview
An immediate hit since it’s original publication in 1937, How to Win Friends and Influence People offers timeless business and life skills that will never get old. Dale Carnegie’s business classic is built on principles that Carnegie lived by, as he rose from a poor farmer's son to a trusted and sought-after lecturer. The millions of copies sold over several decades serve as a testament to the true power of this self-help guide. While the basis of a successful venture is composed of strong ideas and innovative concepts, none of it will go anywhere if you aren’t able to effectively communicate your plans and goals. According to Carnegie, 15 percent of financial success is based on your industry knowledge and expertise, but the other 85 percent of success is based on communicating these ideas, leading and inspiring others. If so much of financial success is based on transferring your knowledge and leading others, how do you guarantee success? Carnegie lays out the key tools simply and honestly. Being a successful leader and motivator means that the people you lead feel valuable and appreciated. It’s also important that these people don’t feel like they’re being manipulated or used for your own gain. In order to achieve this ideal balance of motivation and appreciation, it’s important to put yourself in the person’s shoes to understand the way they think. This way, you can treat them in a manner that makes them feel understood and heard, while also moving closer towards your goal. A trusted success advice book for almost 80 years, How to Win Friends and Influence People is a necessary read for entrepreneurs, members of a large corporation, and leaders of nonprofit organizations. This business book is perfect for any organization looking to improve its leadership, teamwork and overall success. As the leading distributor of eBooks and books in bulk, BookPal is dedicated to providing brand-new books at highly discounted prices. Wholesale books are valuable, affordable resource for your company. Browse our extensive catalog of other business books, motivational books and self-help books in bulk. ISBN 9780671027032 Paperback Author: Dale Carnegie

The book, How to Win Friends and Influence People [Bulk, Wholesale, Quantity] ISBN# 9780671027032 in Paperback by Carnegie, Dale may be ordered in bulk quantities. Minimum starts at 25 copies. Availability based on publisher status and quantity being ordered.
Product Details
More Information
Shipping Weight 0.5100
Publisher Gallery Books
ISBN-13 9780671027032
ISBN-10 0671027034
Product Dimensions 0.8" H x 8.19" L x 5.3" W
Pages 288
Format Paperback
Publication Date Sep 30, 1998
POD Shipping Timeframe Allow 4-8 business days for processing on ground shipments
Language English
In the Press USA Today
Category Business & Economics
About the Author

Dale Carnegie (1888-1955) described himself as a "simple country boy" from Missouri but was also a pioneer of the self-improvement genre. Since the 1936 publication of his first book, How to Win Friends and Influence People, he has touched millions of readers and his classic works continue to impact lives to this day.

Price Match

We pride ourselves on delivering quality experiences, but we recognize that value is a factor when making a purchase. If you find a retailer that has a better advertised price than our website, let us know and we will do our best to match it. Visit our Terms and Conditions to see our full price match policy.

Fill out the form below and we will contact you within 1 business day.