Learning Science: Theory, Research, and Practice
Price each $64.00
We are happy to assist you with orders of this size. Feel free to place your order online or Contact Us for further support.
- 25 – 99
- 100 – 249
- 250 – 499
- 500 – 999
The discipline of learning science is fast becoming a primary approach for answering one of the most important questions of our time: How do we most effectively educate students to reach their full potential?
Spanning the disciplines of psychology, data science, cognitive science, sociology, and anthropology, Learning Science offers solutions to our most urgent educational challenges. Composed of insightful essays from top figures in their respective fields, the book also shows how a thorough understanding of this critical discipline all but ensures better decision making when it comes to education. Chapters include:
• Exploring Student Interactions in Collaborative Problem-Solving with a Multimodal Approach
• Learning Science Research Through a Social Science Lens
• Semantic Representation & Analysis and its Application in Conversation-based Intelligent Tutoring Systems
• Advancing the Relationship Between Learning Sciences and Teaching Practice
• Advancing the State of Online Learning: Stay Integrated, Stay Accessible, Stay Curious
• Designing Immersive Authentic Simulations that Enhance Motivation and Learning
• High School OER STEM Lessons Leading to Deep Learning, For Students and Teachers
• How to Increase Learning While Not Decreasing the Fun in Educational Games
Whether you’re creating curricula, developing policies, or educating students in a classroom setting, Learning Science delivers the knowledge, insight, and inspiration you need to do your part to ensure every student meets his or her full potential.
The book, Learning Science: Theory, Research, and Practice [Bulk, Wholesale, Quantity] ISBN# 9781260457995 in Hardcover by Robert Feldman may be ordered in bulk quantities. Minimum starts at 25 copies. Availability based on publisher status and quantity being ordered.
|Publication Date||Oct 31, 2019|