The Non-Obvious Guide to Being More Creative (Non-Obvious Guides #5)
Price each $9.72
We are happy to assist you with orders of this size. Feel free to place your order online or Contact Us for further support.
- 25 – 99
- 100 – 249
- 250 – 499
- 500 – 999
Why do some people seem more creative, and how can you be one of them?
How can you have a continuous flow of actionable new ideas at work?
What does it take to think differently when you are surrounded by people who don't?
This guidebook is filled with useful, immediately actionable advice for applying your best thinking at work. You will learn to harness your creativity so you can . . .
• Think more powerfully and originally.
• Solve problems more effectively.
• Give feedback that leads to innovation.
• Spot thinking strengths in yourself and others.
• Leverage change to your advantage.
• Turn problems into possibilities.
• Ask questions that lead to valuable solutions.
• Make meetings more productive.
• Get inspired to do your best work.
The book, The Non-Obvious Guide to Being More Creative (Non-Obvious Guides #5) [Bulk, Wholesale, Quantity] ISBN# 9781940858920 in Paperback by Kathryn Haydon may be ordered in bulk quantities. Minimum starts at 25 copies. Availability based on publisher status and quantity being ordered.