The Startup Owner's Manual: The Step-By-Step Guide for Building a Great Company
Price each $28.80
- 25 – 99
- 100 – 249
- 250 – 499
- 500 – 999
The Startup Owner's Manual guides you, step-by-step, as you put the Customer Development process to work. This method was created by renowned Silicon Valley startup expert Steve Blank, acknowledged catalyst of the Lean Startup movement, and tested and refined by him for more than a decade.
This 608-page how-to guide includes over 100 charts, graphs, and diagrams, plus 77 valuable checklists that guide you as you drive your company toward profitability. It will help you:
• Avoid the 9 deadly sins that destroy startups' chances for success
• Use the Customer Development method to bring your business idea to life
• Incorporate the Business Model Canvas as the organizing principle for startup hypotheses
• Identify your customers and determine how to get, keep and grow customers profitably
• Compute how you'll drive your startup to repeatable, scalable profits.
The book, The Startup Owner's Manual: The Step-By-Step Guide for Building a Great Company [Bulk, Wholesale, Quantity] ISBN# 9780984999309 in Hardcover by Steve Blank; Bob Dorf may be ordered in bulk quantities. Minimum starts at 25 copies. Availability based on publisher status and quantity being ordered.
|Product Dimensions||1.3 H x 9.3 L x 7.8 W|
|Publication Date||Feb 29, 2012|
|Category||Business & Economics|